Table of Contents for this Report
2010-04-21 : 10:45:47 WWWCENCP
Permit Holder and Crew Member Counts
by Census Area & City of Residence
Click here for a detailed explanation of this report.
|NUMBER OF |
||280 WRANGELL-PETERSBURG CA
|ST. JOHN HARBOR
| CENSUS AREA TOTAL
- Permit Holders
- Residency of permit holders is based on the residency claimed on
their permit application or renewal. Any permit holders claiming
nonresidency, regardless of the address provided, are grouped under
the category Nonresident. Any permit holders with a non-Alaskan address
who claim residence are grouped under the category Alaska Resident, Unknown City.
- Only current holders of permits were included in this report.
- Holders of vessel permits and special use permits such as experimental,
test fishing, educational, reservation, and hatchery are excluded from this report.
- Crewmember license data for this report are static and were
provided by the Alaska Dept. of Fish and Game, Administrative
Services Division. Any corrections, updates or changes made to the
crewmember license file after CFEC received the data will not
appear in this report.
- Crewmembers who are permit holders in other fisheries are not required
to purchase a crew license. Therefore, they may not appear in the crewmember
- Individuals who may have held both a permit and a crew license
are not counted as crewmembers in this report to avoid double counting.
- Crewmembers who did not provide a social security number when purchasing
a crew license are not included in this report.
- Residency of crewmembers is based on the address they provided on their
crewmember license application. Crew records where the state is recorded
as other than Alaska are grouped under the category Nonresident. Crew records
where the state is recorded as Alaska but the city does not match
federal census city data are grouped under Alaska Resident, Unknown City.